As mentioned on today’s program: http://www.redstate.com/diary/reincepriebus/2014/10/02/principles-american-renewal/
The Republican Party’s Principles for American Renewal
Order Tickets HERE for Bill’s Event in South Carolina with Sen. Tim Scott and Ross Douthat
Order tickets here: https://hashtagpros.webconnex.com/timscott
Heather Mac Donald: Ferguson’s Unasked Questions
As mentioned in today’s interview with Heather Mac Donald about Ferguson, Missouri:
Dr. Michael Osterholm: What We’re Afraid to Say About Ebola
As mentioned on today’s program: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/opinion/what-were-afraid-to-say-about-ebola.html?_r=0
It’s Your Turn To Be Heard!
When’s the last time you’ve seen an ad about an issue that mattered to you? The “voice of the people” has become the opinion of high-priced political consultants – until now. YourVoiceYourAd.com is changing that. Have your voice and ideas heard and possibly turned into a NATIONAL RADIO SPOT. Go to YourVoiceYourAd.com RIGHT NOW to participate.
Donald Kagan: Democracy Requires a Patriotic Education
As mentioned on the show this morning: http://online.wsj.com/articles/donald-kagan-democracy-requires-a-patriotic-education-1411770193
- Marc Thiessen: Columnist for the Washington Post; fellow at AEI
- Mark Steyn: Author of "The Undocumented Mark Steyn: Don't Say You Weren't Warned"
- Avik Roy: Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute and the Opinion Editor at Forbes
Mentioned on the Show
- Support Dr. John Eastman and the National Organization for Marriage HERE
- John Fonte: America’s Patriotic Assimilation System is Broken
- Bill Bennett’s Recommended Historic Places to Visit
- Kim Strassel: The IRS Scandal Started at the Top
- National Review Editors: The Difference the Benghazi Hearings Made
Billionaire tech-investor and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel discusses his new book “Zero to One” and the future of work and education in America Download
Find out more about the “Your Voice Your Ad” campaign here: http://www.yourvoiceyourad.com/ Download
Sen. John Cornyn discusses whether Pres. Obama needs new authorization from Congress for the airstrikes in Syria and war on ISIS. He also talks about Sen. Harry Reid’s dysfunctional Senate. Download